Monday 12 April 2010

getting itchy feet now...

Hi Guys,

Well I am still tucked up, head down and assuming my departure position in Mummy's tummy but nothing appears to be happening...I have been looking around and seeing if there is some kind of button that I need to push - as of yet I haven't found it! But believe me I am on the the case!

Yesterday Mummy and Daddy just chilled out and took things nice and easy, which was nice. They stayed in bed and snuggled up to watch a film but I think neither of them were really concentrating on the film because they were too busy thinking about me and my arrival! Daddy is funny though because when the film finished he stood up a blew a big raspberry and said it was a load of rubbish - he does make me giggle!

Mummy and I went for our usual relaxing bath while Daddy watched the football downstairs, but he did come upstairs and massage Mummy's belly and talk to me which was lovely. Then we all went for a lovely walk with Daisy around Witney Lakes and rounded the afternoon off with an ice cream!!

When we got home Mummy and Daddy watched some documentaries on parents bringing home their new born babies from hospital and how they adjust as a family and get into routines. One of the babies was called 'Isabella' which Mummy and Daddy took as a sign! (But I am saying nothing as Mummy has always wanted it to be a surprise!) One of the Daddys in the programme said he only had 9 hours sleep in three days - Mummy laughed and my Daddy was quite shocked by this, but Mummy reassured that him he will be okay!!

I do think Mummy has definately had enough now, I know I am only 3 days late but three days when you have a bundle like me tucked up inside your belly I can only imagine would be quite uncomfortable! She had a bad night's sleep last night....several trips to the toilet and she just couldn't get comfortable in bed! I know that Mummy is a bit of a worrier too and had lots of things racing around her mind. I wish she wouldn't worry because everything will be fine and Daddy is always telling her she will make a wonderful Mummy!

Well I'm off now for a late lunch as we had a lay in today because Mummy was shattered,

Take care and hope to see you all very soon,

Lots of Love Peanut xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Peanut everyone wants to meet you, you're keeping us all in suspense!! You're wonderful Mummy and Daddy will bust with excitement soon I think.
    xxx xxx
    Love Aunty Helen
    P.s.I've estimated today will be the day..so come on Peanut.

    ReplyDelete