Friday 9 April 2010

Official moving day..

Hi Guys,

Peanut here checking in and giving you the lastest update. Well today is the day that Mummy and Daddy were told that I may possibly leave...however generally this isn't always the case! You see us babies get so cosy that we just don't want to leave! Although some babies like my Mummy are so keen to leave they check out early! Daddy must have really been comfy as he was 12 days late leaving!! But Mummy says that is typical of Daddy because he does like his sleep! In fact he is a little worried about how he will cope when I arrive without sleep!! But Mummy has reassurred him that he will be fine - a perfect Daddy!

Last night Mummy and Daddy were convinced it was 'time'. It was quite funny listening to them, Mummy seemed a little bit shocked and nervous and Daddy flew into a cleaning frenzy making sure everything was ready! Even the nice lady Jo from next door came round and had a 'feeling' too that it was going to happen! When Mummy and Daddy finally went to bed...Mummy couldn't sleep because she was excited and anxious at the same time! I felt quite excited too as I thought it would be nice to finally meet my world! Mummy after a long battle finally fell alseep and was sleeping so nicely and comfortably I didn't want to disturb her, you see its been a while since she had a nice sleep.

When Daddy left for work this morning he asked me if I would PLEASE come out today as he doesn't think Mummy and him can last any longer! Well I feel really special you know all these people desperate to meet me. In fact I want to meet everyone too and put faces to all the voices I have been been listening to over the last nine months! Especially my Mummy and Daddy...they have all these lovely plans for the future that involve little me!! How exciting! I feel so lucky so many people who love me already and want to give me lots of kisses and cuddles and they haven't even seen me yet! I haven't even seen myself yet, well I have had plenty of time to have had a good study of my hands and feet and my belly - and they look okay if I do say so myself! I just wonder what my face looks like....and I know Mummy and Daddy are thinking the same thing! Mummy says if I am anything like my Daddy I will be a gorgeous little girl or a handsome little fellow!

Well I best go now because I have to make sure I am looking my best for my arrival! Mummy has said the Asda shopping has arrived and she always orders the good stuff....mmm yummy!

Take care and HOPEFULLY see you all soon!!

Keeping my little delicate fingers crossed,

Yours Peanut xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Don't get too comfortable Peanut, Katie, Lexy and I want to see you before we go to Canada to live.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete