Saturday 10 April 2010

Officially late..

Hey Guys,

Well although I would love to say I have made my grand entrance to the world....I am still bundled up in Mummy's tummy! I am now 'overdue', this throws Mummy's predictions out of the window as she had a 'feeling' that I would be 'early' or 'on time'! Daddy had two guesses he thought I would arrive on the 5th or the 14th April...so we shall see if he is right!

I have started to make preparations for leaving, but as I have never done this before I'm not sure just how long the process takes. I feel sorry for Mummy as she is starting to get really uncomfortable now and she is starting to get back ache and tummy pains. I hope that it doesn't hurt Mummy too much as she will be the first to admit that she is a wimp when it comes to pain. Also Daddy loves Mummy very much and hates when she is in pain or when she cries.

I heard the Midwife say to Daddy that Mummy may take on another persona and she may say some mean things to Daddy. I cannot imagine that as Mummy is so kind usually, but if she does I'm sure she doesn't mean it because she is always telling me how much she loves Daddy.

I think me Mummy and Daddy have now resigned ourselves to the fact that we just don't know when I am going to appear! I would love to be able to tell Mummy and Daddy to put their minds at rest but I really just don't know.

Mummy and Daddy have been invited around next door's house for a BBQ today and they are hoping that if they try not to think about it and get on with doing other stuff it will just happen.... I hope so too because I really want to leave now and give my legs and arms a good stretch. I have been stretching in here but there isn't a great deal of room. When I do move and stretch Mummy and Daddy think it's funny because I make Mummy's tummy move in all weird and wonderful directions!

Mummy and Daddy said the Grand National is on today and they are going to put a bet on a horse that reminds them of me! They are going for 'The Package'! Well I hope I can surprise them and be a 'Special Delivery' for them today!

Well I'm off with Mummy now for our usual daily dip of rest and relaxation ....

Keeping everything crossed that I will meet you all soon,


Lots of Love

Peanut xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment