Tuesday 6 April 2010

Waiting to meet my world...


Hello Guys,

My name is Peanut (well for the time being anyway) and I am currently living in my Mummy's tummy. Mummy thought it would be a good idea to start a blog so I can keep all my avid fans up to date on what I am getting up to...

I am scheduled to leave my comfy house on the 9th April (this Friday) which will be difficult as I have become quite attached to it... I love listening to my Mummy and Daddy's conversations about what we are going to do as a family when I finally make my debut to the world! I also enjoy when Daddy talks to me and tells me to move I always give Mummy a good kick to let Daddy know I can hear him. I also think it is particularly funny when Mummy sings along to music on the TV or Radio...I think she is looking forward to us duetting together!

At the moment Mummy is trying allsorts of things to make to leave my house...I'm quite liking the taste of Raspberry tea but I don't think Mummy is as keen..however she must really love me because she is drinking it regardless! Everybody is telling my Mummy to try all these strange things like eating pineapple, I have never tasted that before so that should be interesting, but again Mummy isn't keen on the idea but give her due she is going to give it a go!!

Mummy has taken a lot of baths recently and has been taking things easy which is nice for me too so I can kick back and relax. Although I have to say it is getting ever so squishy in here so I may give in soon and decide to leave Mummy's tummy. I think that will please Mummy as she is finding it ever so difficult to sleep at the moment. I will miss my little house and I know Mummy is going to miss feeling me move inside her tummy..she loves it when I get the hiccups! But Mummy and Daddy have so much planned for me that I'm sure once I am out my new home will be just as cosy and full of love...

Well time for me to go now and have a little snooze before dinner. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lots of Love

Peanut xxxxxx

1 comment: