Friday 16 April 2010

Officially one week late....

Hello Guys,

Well it's official I am ONE week late in making my grand entrance to the world and my adoring fans! Today is the date that Mummy and Daddy were first given for me to arrive, until my second scan when the Doctor said I was actually one week older! Well technically I could still arrive today if things start happening in the next 90 minutes!

Mummy was busy today cleaning the house, I think she was hoping it would get me moving! I do feel for her because when she watches TV she has to sit on a dining room chair to keep her back straight to encourage me to move back to my correct position, whereas as Daddy is stretched and sprawled out all the over the new sofa! Mummy and I loved snuggling up on the sofa watching TV and having the occasional cat nap!

Grandad Gardiner aka Granga came to see Mummy and Daddy today and he couldn't believe how much Mummy's belly had grown! I don't think Mummy and Daddy notice it as much now as they see it everyday, although Daddy was looking at Mummy earlier and said it will be strange when I finally arrive and Mummy's belly goes down. Mummy and Daddy laugh when they cuddle each other as they don't quite connect due to me getting in the way! But I like it as feel close to the two of them. Mummy also likes to snuggle up with Daddy in bed when I am moving so Daddy can feel me move too.

We all went for a walk this afternoon with Daisy. Mummy took it slower than normal as I had got myself in an awkward position and gave Mummy some pain, Daddy was worried but it soon passed and Mummy felt better.

Mummy finally caught up with my Aunty Jackie and they were on the phone for an hour and a half! My Mummy can talk for England but I guess you all know that! She is always talking to me or Daisy and sometimes to herself - she is funny! The conversation was mainly about me and how excited Aunty Jackie was about meeting me! She told Mummy she would love to share her birthday with me but knows that Mummy would prefer if I came sooner rather than later! Another friend of Aunty Jackie's and Mummy's called Cheryl also would like me to arrive on the 27th April as it is her birthday too - but we will just have to see what happens.

As Mummy was on the phone for so long Mummy and Daddy had a takeaway for tea - well little treats now and then don't do any harm! Daddy had a 'Super Burger' - I didn't get to try that as Mummy doesn't eat meat, so that will be a new taste to experience once I come out and move on from Mummy's milk.

Well I am feeling quite tired now after my 'Beanburger and chips!' so I will sign off..

Still hoping that I don't keep you all waiting too much longer,


Lots of Love Peanut xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment