Thursday 15 April 2010

Not much happening...

Hi Guys,

Well another day in the comfort of Mummy's tummy...it is now starting to feel like forever...I think Mummy feels this way too, as lots of people are saying to her - 'Have you still not had that baby yet!?' When Mummy clearly still has a big belly that is blocking the view of her feet!!

Mummy and I didn't get up to much today. We had another lie in, as again Mummy didn't get much sleep in the night! Mummy wishes she could sleep as well as she does in the day, at night. Pops has told her not too worry about when she sleeps as long as she gets her sleep in! Everybody seems to be telling Mummy and Daddy that, as apparently when I arrive I will be keeping Mummy and Daddy on their toes and very busy! But I am sure they won't mind and I know that they will cope with everything that I throw at them!

Mummy organised the family calendar today that Nuna gave her. The calendar has a space for all of us including me and Daisy!! Mummy says we need it because when I arrive there will be lots going on and lots of people wanting to come and see me! We need to make sure that we get to see everybody, especially with Pops spending lots of time in Bahrain and Uncle Mikey and Aunty Jos living in Germany! The rest of our family and friends are spread out all over England. I know after such a long wait everyone is keen to see me and hopefully my Mummy and Daddy too!

Everyday Daddy goes into work he says he has everyone asking him when I am going to arrive - I feel so popular all these people asking after little old me! When Daddy came home from work today he had more of my presents that had arrived from America. You see I have a very special theme for my nursery - A Rainforest! I have birds, monkeys, tigers all over my walls, a musical mobile that plays sounds from the Rainforest, even my bouncer chair plays music and has a waterfall on it! I can't wait to see all my toys and meet all my new animal friends! I think Daisy is really funny because when Mummy and Daddy play any of my Rainforest toy sounds she sings along with them! I do feel sorry for our neighbours Jo and Lee because I think it may get a little bit noisy when I arrive and Daisy starts singing when I play with my toys!

Daddy took Mummy and I for our usual walk around Witney Lakes with Daisy this evening. I think this is something Mummy really enjoys as she gets out of the house and gets to see Daddy and they talk about all the lovely things that we are going to do as a family. I know Mummy really misses Daddy in the day and finds it strange not talking to him. But Mummy knows if she rings him he will panic and think that I am on my way!

Well I am off now as Mummy says there is history in the making about to start on TV..

Really hoping that I get to see you all very very soon,

Lots of love Peanut
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment