Tuesday 13 April 2010

Still here...still waiting..

Hello Guys,

Well as you have probably guessed I am still here and like the rest of you still waiting!! But a lot of people have been telling Mummy and Daddy that good things come to those who wait - well I certainly am good and definately worth the wait!

Mummy has taken tips and advice from lots of other Mummys to try and make me arrive, but as I am still in here I don't think they work. I think Mummy has now resigned herself to that fact now as well! As you know we having been going for lots of walks with Daisy, taking lots of baths (definately one of my favourite tips!) and drinking pineapple juice. Mummy did make me laugh because she was convinced she didn't like pineapple juice and was holding her nose to drink it! Daddy just said to her to try it because she might actually like it and do you know what she did!!

Yesterday Mummy also tried Clary Sage oil, this worked for some of Mummy's friends and Aunty Laura apparently, so Mummy was hoping it would do the trick. After buying it Mummy sniffed it and had a nice relaxing bath in it, but unfortunately nothing happened!! Mummy is not a fan of spicy or hot food but she even ate lots of jalapeno peppers yesterday as well! She was very brave and she went to the toilet in the night more often than normal because the peppers made her really thirsty!

I wish I could give Mummy and Daddy a date but like I said before I am none the wiser, I really want to come out now as well - just wish I could get this whole departure thing sussed! I think Daddy would have liked me to have arrived already as this afternoon he is going out on his friends leaving do. Apparently it's quite a special honour because it is in the Officer's Mess and my Daddy is only a Corporal, but unfortunately Daddy won't be able to drink in case I make an appearance! Mummy said to Daddy that he will now know what it has felt like for Mummy for the last nine months!

Cheryl, one of Mummy's friends gave Mummy some advice and said that Mummy should start a really important job, as once she gets stuck in apparently I will be on my way! So Mummy has decided to clean her wardrobe out! I think this is a super idea as Mummy will need some new clothes after I have arrived and it will be an excuse for Daddy to take Mummy and I shopping!

So with that I am off now to help Mummy clear her wardrobe!

Take care and keep everything crossed that I arrive soon - I know I am!!


Lots of Love Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment