Sunday 11 April 2010

A whole new world waiting for me...

Hello Guys,

Well as you have probably guessed I am still tucked up in my special home that Mummy has made for me! I must be very popular as lots of people are ringing and asking if I'm here yet! It's a bit funny because everyone by now should know how excited Mummy and Daddy are and when I arrive EVERYBODY will know about it!!

Yesterday Mummy and Daddy had a lovely day, they kept telling me I needed to come out because the sun was shining and apparently that doesn't happen very often! To make the most of the weather we went for a stroll with Daisy around Witney lakes. ( Mummy and Daddy have been told that walking will help me arrive - it hasn't worked yet though!) On the way there in the car they were singing along to some classic dance music from when they were younger. It was quite fun actually as Mummy was bouncing around in her seat and singing at the top of her voice so I joined in with a few kicks and punches along to the beat of the music!

That's one thing I have definately enjoyed whilst being in here, practiscing my dance moves since Mummy and Daddy love listening to music. They like lots of different kinds of music which is great. One of my favourites is Michael Buble because this is when Daddy impresses Mummy with his singing talent! His favourite is 'Quando', I remember one time he called Mummy into the kitchen and held and me and Mummy close and danced us around the kitchen, telling Mummy he couldn't wait for our family to be complete. Mummy cried, but she is a soppy date like that!

Mummy had lots of comments made about the size of my house (her belly) yesterday. Some people are not very tactful and told Mummy she looked like she was going to 'explode', another asked if she was having 'twins' - I can assure you she is not, it is definately just little old me in here! Another lady asked if I was her first baby as she thought Mummy was 'ginormous!' Daddy reassured Mummy that this was not the case.

When Mummy and Daddy went next door for the BBQ there were lots of babies there in person and others tucked away in their mummy's tummys. Jo the lady from next door has a baby in her tummy but that baby is due to arrive in July, so it will be nice for me to have a friend close to my age. Jo and Lee already have one little boy called Evan I can't wait to meet him, he sounds like great fun! He is 14 months old but I am sure he can show me and his new brother or sister the ropes!

There was a lot of excitement yesterday afternoon when the horse race started. Daddy told Mummy her horse 'The Package' was in second place so Mummy was jumping up and down on the sofa going crazy and shouting at the TV! Everyone else in the room thought it would make me arrive!! It turned out the horse was actually Daddy's horse and it came in first, so you can imagine Mummy and Daddy were very happy! But none of this excitement created anymore movements with me, which I know was what Mummy and Daddy were hoping for...

The sun is still shining today so we are off out for another walk with Daisy...may be this will get me moving?

Catch you all later,

Lots of love Peanut xxx

1 comment: